Cardiac Carthization Unit
This department composed of cath lab (Philips company) with control room changing rooms for male and female with ICU department which is contained five beds with monitor and supplied by central monitor.
We are able to do the following procedures in our cath lab unit:
- Coronary angiography for diagnosing any coronary
abnormalities like stenosis occlusion with intra-arterial
- Coronary angioplasty with dilating stenosed
area or opening total area and putting balloon
and stent according to the need of the patient.
- Managing arrhythmia by temporary or permanent pacemakers.
- Evaluating congenital heart diseases by
right and left heart catheterization
- Peripheral angiography for lower limbs,
upper limbs ,cerebral , renal and-carotid arteries,
with managing lower limb , upper limb, renal and carotid
arteries by ballooning and stenting.