ICU (Intensive Care Unit)
• It consists of 9 beds plus one isolation bed in the isolation room.
• The care unit is equipped with eleven ventilators, and two of them are designed to be compatible with infants
• The intensive care unit receives all critical cases, such as patients suffering from respiratory problems such as loss of consciousness (stroke), heart attack, patients with complications of heart failure, patients with traffic accidents and finally patients who need to monitor vital signs after major operations.
• Intensive care patients are superficies up by a doctor who specialized in the disease, in addition to a specialist anesthesiologist, and nurses are always available, vital signs are monitored and recorded on an ongoing basis, as full care is provided by a highly experienced staff.
• The intensive care unit is open 24 hours and ready to receive the patient at